Our popular Import Series – Full Size Steel Pans provide a high-quality instrument at an affordable price for school budgets and the general player. Panyard’s 26 years of Pan building experience and innovations guarantee a high quality pan, properly tuned at an affordable price.
The note layouts are very similar to Panyard’s World Class Solid Hoop Pan layouts, which take advantage of our advanced understanding of the physics and geometry of Pan providing the optimum play-ability and timbral consistency. These pans are made to our specifications, on our special steel, by builders in Trinidad. We then ship them to Panyard in Akron Ohio where our professional staff of tuners tune them using our state-of-the-art technology producing the BEST PANS in this price range.
This is a standard 4ths & 5ths layout Lead Pan from Middle C
- Import Series C Lead Pan – Chrome
- Powder Coated Lead Stand
- (Stand is Height Adjustable & Collapsible)
- Plastic Case with 1/2″ Foam Lining
- Lead Mallets
- Stand Bag
- Free Ground Shipping (lower 48 USA only)
- Pan Diameter – 23 inches
- Pan Depth – 8.5 inches
- Pan & Case – 25 pounds – carton 27” x 13” x 28”
- Stand & Mallets in Stand bag – 20 pounds
- Stand Bag carton 32” x 8” x 9” inches
Please contact our Pan expert Ron Kerns to assist you with your order, ensuring the best setup for you!
Toll Free USA: 1-800-377-0202